- Call Us : (+91)76694 09022
Press 1 (For International Conferences with Journal Publications)
- +91 9342924767
The 4th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Innovation in Academic Research (ICMIAR-2023), which will take place in the breathtaking city of Chennai, has as one of its main objectives to promote novel developments in stages of resolving conventional obstacles encountered in daily multidisciplinary settings. Technology is developing at a very rapid rate, which is now severely reducing our available supply and causing severe ecological degradation. The design of weather modification makes up for the harm caused by this massive, large-scale augmentation in all aspects of daily life.View More
Theme Of The Conference
The 4th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Innovation in Academic Research (ICMIAR-2023), which will be held in Chennai, has for its theme “Translating The Latest Findings From Pioneering Multidisciplinary Research Studies From A Retrospective Perspective”. In accordance with this theme, this conference will facilitate the delivery of the most recent technical expertise being acquired in fields like science, engineering, and technology, collectively under a single programme. Investigative groups from all fields will come together at this event to share their most cutting-edge methods and findings. This convention's main goal is to bring all experimental probing together to offer the best possible claims.View More
Objective Of The Conference
The picturesque city of Chennai will play host to the 4th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Innovation in Academic Research (ICMIAR-2023), a platform for all categories of researchers and students, academicians, practitioners, trainees, and specialists to assess contemporary experimentation and application in science, engineering, and technology. Additionally, this event is dedicated to providing managers, researchers, senior directors, decision-makers, practitioners, and others with a full programme to exhibit and present their most recent innovations, tendencies, and concerns, as well as practical challenges and interpretations in fields related to science, engineering, and technology.View More
Welcome Video Messages
Dr. Hazhar Talaat Abubaker Blbas
Department of Statistics, CEO and Founder STAT Office for Statistical Data Analysis and Training
University of Salahaddin
Zhyan Qr, Erbil, Iraq
Dr. Vaibhav A Meshram
Professor and HOD,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering AMC College of Engineering
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Scope & Benefits
- ICMIAR-2023 will be a perfect platform for Students to express their innovative thoughts and unique research work at a global platform.
- ICMIAR-2023 will provide scopes to Students to meet and interact with International Speakers and Scientists of National importance. Students can interact with session chairs related and working on relevant fields of their research.
- To further redefine their innovations Students can consider the advices and technical suggestions of our chairs.
- Students can publish their articles in reputed journals of International importance. Journals associated with ICMIAR conference are published in UGC, Scopus and Academia.
- Articles presented at ICMIAR-2023 will be available for citation at reputed Scientific repositories like Science Direct, Research pedia and Academic library.